Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Del.icio.us 13th Thing.

Create a blog post about your experience and thoughts about this tool.
Can you see the potential of this tool for research assistance? Or just as an easy way to create bookmarks that can be accessed from anywhere?

OPTIONAL: If you’re up to the challenge, create a Del.icio.us account for yourself and discover how this useful bookmarking tool can replace your traditional browser bookmark list.

I explored Del.icio.us on the PBCLS site and created my own account as well. The you tube video explaination was very useful to me in helping me understand the site. As a former teacher I can definetly see how the site could be useful in research - especially for certain groups - like teachers. It creates an easy way of sharing info and research. No more scraps of paper with site names floating around.

No comments: